Welcome to Praj Engineers
We have started a series of TECHNOTES where we share important points of a concept. These technotes will help all of us to enhance our knowledge and skills in these challenging situations.
Whenever Rule 1 applies to a FOS with a dimensional cross section, its circularity is automatically restricted to be equal to its size tolerance.
1. The tolerance zone for a straightness control applied to surface elements is two parallel lines spaced apart a distance equal to the straightness control value.
2. Whenever Rule 1 applies to a FOS it provides an automatic indirect straightness control for its surface elements.
1. A flatness control tolerance zone is two parallel planes spaced apart by the flatness control value.
2. The first plane of the tolerance zone is established by contacting the three high points of the toleranced surface.
3. Whenever Rule 1 applies to a planar FOS it provides an automatic indirect flatness control for both surfaces.
1. Whenever a straightness control is associated with a FOS dimension, it applies to the axis or centerplane of the FOS.
2. When Rule 1 applies to a FOS it provides an automatic straightness control for the axis or centerplane.
3. Straightness is the only geometric control that can override Rule 1.
4. Whenever a straightness is applied to a FOS at MMC, a bonus tolerance is permissible.
At Praj Engineers, we believe in providing best quality manufacturing services for different companies across India. Our manufactured Parts and products have been accurate and precise. As our tag line says “Empowering Quality”, we do take care of providing the best quality manufacturing for our clients.
Vertical Machining Centers, also referred to as Vertical Milling Machines are preferred for flat parts that must have through holes. The Vertical Machine is preferred where three-axis work is done on a single face as in mold and die work.
A CNC machine is a motorized maneuverable tool and often a motorized maneuverable platform, which are both controlled by a computer, according to specific input instructions.
Traub machining is an accurate, sturdy & most economical cost effective machining process. This process is most suitable for mass production of precision parts and find application in Electrical, Automobile, Electronics, Textile & General Engineering Industries.